Smile and the World Will Smile With You
It is said that smile and the world will smile with you – this is said with a good reason. Your tears may not bring tears to any one`s eyes but your smile and laughter will go a long way in bringing back happy memories to some one!
There is no reason small or big enough to make you smile – an officer lets you go without summoning a ticket, you got box office seats for an NFL game, you came first in your class or you won a lottery! It is said that smiling and laughing doubles your happiness and wins many friends! Well, it also helps your body physically and chemically. It is said that smiling relaxes your body, triggers “happy” hormones and brings up your heart rate!
• You look great when you smile! Have you ever seen the beauty of a person when he is sulking and unhappy?
• Smiling induces secreting of hormones that are great for you, both mentally and physically
• It is a great way to induce happiness in others? It is true that you smile and laugh and this happiness are contagious. Your friends and loved ones will feel it and become happy too. It is a great circle
• Did you ever take an interview? Did you end up selecting a forlorn and a non smiling person? Chances are, you did not! Smile is a socially acceptable sign of happiness and confidence. It might get you your dream job. No company wants an unhappy and sulky person!
• Research has shown that smiling and laughter is a great way to de stress and unclutter your mind, body and soul. In fact, these days there are laughter clubs which help people loosen up and start smiling, laughing and sharing. It is all a part of the happiness circle
• It is said that it a smile on your face exercises all the facial muscles. What more can you ask for – smile and work out!
Spread the happiness and the cheer – Keep Smiling!
It is truly said that smile and the world will smile with you. Happiness and laughter are contagious. Smile and spread the happiness around!