No Time For Excercise?
How many times have you told yourselves that you are very busy and even though you need to hit the gym at least twice a week, you simply find no time to do so? Well, most of us are victims to this reasoning of being busy and finding no time!
Do you watch TV, tend the garden, make some time for your favorite soap or plan a dinner date with your partner? If yes, then chances are, you are just neglecting the exercise routine. Here are some ways in which you can tweak your daily schedule and manage to squeeze an hour for some serious exercise!
- How much television do you watch? On an average, we all see at least an hour of telly daily! How about cutting it down to 45 minutes (record the shows so that you can fast forward the adverts!). This way you will still have 15 minutes to spare for an activity that you desire
- Do you realize the amount of time we spend on digital and social media? Facebook. Twitter, checking personal emails, chatting, mobile games etc. can take up hours in a day! Social and digital media is not just addictive but is harmful for your eyes and your body. So cut it down drastically so that you find some time to go to the gym and exercise!
- Have you realized that on a good day, you can walk or bike to work? It is great for the environment and great for your health
- Get hold of a friend and start working out together. This way you do not have to call and catch up. You can go to the gym together, exercise and chat at the same time
- Learning to say and staying true to your exercise routine is probably the hardest. The temptations of spending time with your family or just sitting on the couch and relaxing are enormous. But you have to get up and go to the gym – all for your health!
These are just some of the ways in which you can alter your schedule and find some time to squeeze in a gym workout session! Exercise is a great way to make your mind, body and soul – all in good health!
Exercise and you will have a fit body, mind and soul! Find some time and hit your nearest gym.