Feing Shui Diet Ideas
Just the way Vastu Shastra is popular amongst many communities in India, in rest of Asia, Feing Shui, is fast catching up! Feing Shui is an art and science which tells a person how the cosmic energies can be concentrated and focused in a particular way so that it benefits the household or the person. This art is mainly used to modify and tweak aesthetics and interiors of a house and focuses on directions of things. These days, many nutritionists use this art form in food and diet also.
This art form believes that rather than fighting a cup of ice cream, if you can enjoy this ice cream in a particular shape, place, color etc, it will gave positive impact on your health. Feng Shui believes that what matters is where you eat your food. Try these ideas and see the magic of weight loss and improvement in health over a period of time:
- It is said that square shapes radiates contentment and circle induces curiosity. Hence, if you are trying to maintain weight or lose weight, try eating from square shaped plates
- It is said that bright colors may not be appropriate if you are really trying to lose weight! These colors whet appetite and you tend to over indulge. Mellow, pale and earthy colors are a sign of contentment
- Mirrors are a reflection of yourself and hanging it in front of you when you are eating brings a sense of fulfillment. You can clearly see what and how much you eat and hence this induces balanced quantity of food
- Chew your food and do not just swallow it
- More colorful plate indicates you are having a well balanced meal. Veggies, spouts, wheat dish, rice, fruits etc t0gether is a sign of colors and balance
- Smaller the dish, chances are smaller the portion sizes
- Fix your own meals and cut down on outside food because if you fix your own meals, you have ingredient control. Simple act of substituting whole milk with 2% milk will make a big difference
Lastly, enjoy your meals! This will aid in digestion and will make you lead a peaceful and healthy life.