Are You Prone To Stress?
With the rat race that we are in – weather to reach the top of the corporate ladder, to be the best father, be a great socialist, become a trophy wife or chase yet another dream – the choices and ambitions are endless but the need and desire to excel, compete and strike gold is a common factor amongst all of us today.
We want everything and we want to excel at everything. This means more pressure on your mind, body and soul. Clearly, the fast food that we are addicted to does not seem to help much when it comes to dealing with emotional well being. This result is stress and a normal stress level becomes an alarming stress level in no time.
But still, some people have more and some have it less! Some become anxious soon, some take time! Why it so? Are certain kind of people more prone to stress? Yes, there are certain type of personalities which are more prone to be under duress:
• Are you a multi tasker and tend to do too many things at once? Chances are, you will be stressed out in no time as you have overloaded your plate and nothing will go up to your satisfaction
• Do you plan each and every minute of your work life and sometimes even personal life? Things have a “mind” of their own and may tend to go haywire. The chances of you getting stressed at a messed up time are very high if you plan everything in advance
• Do you start getting restless and over anxious when people are late or work is delayed? You definitely need to slow down because everything cannot be controlled
• Are you a compulsive winner? Do you want to win every competition and every game? Compulsive winners are not used to losing and are definitely not graceful losers. This brings a high level of stress factor under their lives
• Do you put in long hours at work and remain at work till wee hours? Chances are you will be obsessed about work all the time
It is necessary to “let go” and relax a bit. Spend time with friends and family. Laugh a little and make merry! Do not be stressed out all the time!
Stress is an outcome of many things in your life. Earlier you curb it, better it is!